JOIN OUR TEAMCLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST
CLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Posted: September 30, 2021
Purpose HQ Overview:
Purpose HQ was founded on one core principle: “Organizations are able to achieve optimum results when their people are aligned with the organization’s values and purpose in their work.” When properly aligned, we belive organizations are much more likely to drive a desired organizational culture resulting in a higher probability of achieveing optimal performance, retain and attract top talent, and achieve their strategic goals. We believe essential to this alignment is that an organization fully understands and is able to realize its Values, Purpose, Visioin, and Corproate Social Responsibility position.
We believe that we are uniquely positioned to assist organziations with realizing their alignment of values and purpose through our Five Foudnations of Purpose™, Purpose Driven Organizational Journey™, PHQ Values Vagigator™, and RuBi™.
Purpose HQ is built on what we believe through our Organziational Values:
Genuine and authentic – What you see is what you get. We’re comfortable in our own skin to allow others to be comfortable in theirs, too.
Respectful of the responsibility – We understand the tremendous honor it is to guide individual and organizational purpose discovery. We touch lives and are humbled by the responsibility.
Enthusiastically encouraging – We believe in sharing candid feedback with the encouragement that it’s never too late to right the ship. Our three feedback filters are: Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind?
Always growing – Purpose HQ believes in continuous improvement, always looking for new ways to learn, grow, and solve the toughest problems.
Team supported – What’s a team without someone to lean on? We succeed at Purpose HQ, in part, because our crew always has each other’s backs. And, we’ve got yours, tooWe are interesting in adding team members who believe and are aligned with our values and passion for purpose driven work.
At Purpose HQ, we solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. The Client Success Specialist works with the Director of Client Success to ensure customers are successfully using Purpose HQ’s products and services. This detailed-oriented individual will work to build client relationships, manage project schedules, and work plans.
Along with the Director of Client Success, this role will serve as a liaison between clients and Purpose HQ; coordinating efforts between key clientele and Purpose HQ leadership. The Client Success Specialist is instrumental in the engagement and organizing of project plans with the goal of organizational adoption of Purpose HQ resulting in loyalty and long-term customer retention.
Essential Job Functions:
Leadership & Strategic Responsibilities
- Be Certified in Behavorial and Emotional Intelligence Purpose HQ Tools to help clients troubleshoot and use tools on a day-to-day basis.
- Work closely with Director of Client Success to engage client and project management systems with a focus on metrics accountability.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied while delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
Deliverables & Implementation Responsibilities
- Work with Purpose HQ leadership to develop and manage detailed project schedule and work plan based on client’s needs and objectives.
- Work with Director of Client Success to coordinate onboarding and integration of new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client’s needs and objectives.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives and track key metrics based on established project plan.
- Troubleshoot and help clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings.
- Coordinate necessary meetings and activities for Director of Client Success, CRO, and CEO as according to next steps of established project plans.
- Create client collateral material according to the established project plan (i.e., presentations, best practices, onboarding plans, etc.)
- Maintain an understanding of all Purpose HQ technology/solutions and speak with clients about the most relevant services/solutions for their specific needs.
- Monitor survey data collection and communicate updates and results to key client relationships and PHQ Leadership.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in business, nonprofit management, or other appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email and over web presentations.
- Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and see projects through the full life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of technology and data analytics.
- Proven ability to demonstrate step by step directions in various Purpose HQ web-based tools to clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with a great understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Detailed oriented individual while managing multiple project plans and maintaining excellent customer service.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion and energy while maintaining a positive outlook.
1. Complete a Behavioral Assessment here.
(Cut and paste this link in your browser: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/d7d/6a869414-6044-4eea-aa15-52140e0517c1?type=candidateba)
2. Send your resume to email@example.com. Note the position you are applying for in the Subject line.
3. We will be following up with those individuals who meet the criteria.
We thank you for your time and interest in Purpose HQ!